Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Sunday through Tuesday...

These pictures amuse me no end. This is our daughter, Nissa, and her hubby, Todd, trying to get a good pictures of all their grandmonsters on Sunday, October 20th. To get all those tiny little ones with short attention spans to sit still and grin all at the same time is next to impossible. There were many others. I picked the two I liked best. Several times we have tried to do this with the great grands. Every time we have a string of pictures with at least one of the kids making an interesting face, wiggling free from our vice grip, etc., etc., etc. I just grin and I keep at all of them as I look at each one. I found myself doing that same grinning when we got these pictures. Fun times. It is truly fun to watch your kids, kids have kids and see your kids be grandparents.
Monday, October 21st, our Katelyn had gall bladder surgery. She is healing and doing okay. Claude and I have both had this surgery. I had it in January of one year and Claude had his in December of that same year. You feel so much better after it s done and you heal. Hopefully that will be the case for our Katelyn.

Tuesday, October 22nd, Claude and I would have a wonderful date. Claude made reservations for us in Berea to have dinner at Boone Tavern. Then we drove back to Richmond, Kentucky to see "Jersey Boys" at Eastern Kentucky University Center. It was a lovely evening. We have seen Jersey Boys twice before. This version seemed a little more tame to me in the language department. The young man that played Frankie Valli had a voice that really sounded like Frankie Valli. We had seats about 4 or 5 rows from the front. Excellent seats. Good music. Good food. What can be wrong with that? Nothing, I tell you, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment