Sunday, April 4, 2021

A Few Moments in Time through a Camera Lens...

I miss so much have a cellphone with a working camera. I love pictures. I love having them to look back at and remember. Capturing that moment that struck me in a positive way is just plain fun to me. I don't claim to be a great photographer. But I enjoy looking at life thru the eye of a camera lens. One day this past week, I was driving out of Eagle Bend and, as I crossed the bridge, I noticed a fawn standing in the creek looking at me. I stopped the car and reached for my cellphone. Then I remembered I had a cellphone but the camera didn't work. I have greatly relied on others to keep me in pictures the past couple of weeks to tell my life story. I am posting the ones I have collected here. I did take the poinsettia one with my real camera. When it started to snow, Claude reached for his camera and said, "Take a picture!" He knows me well. Enjoy these snippets from my life that past two weeks.

Monday, March 22, 2021, Raelyn finished reading her 200th book. She was allowed to get a free book for accomplishing this goal. Yeah Rae!!
Tuesday, March 23, 2021, Emelia enjoyed a great hair day. Katelyn calls this her Farrah Fawcett look. 
Sunday, March 28, 2021, I received a picture from Todd of Nissa, our firstborn, in her birthday present PJ's. Nissa's birthday was March 26th. I purchased me a set of these pajamas and, on my way home, the light went on. I should have purchased Nissa a pair for her birthday. Then we could have matching PJ's even if we live miles apart. I did drive back to Kohl's and purchase a pair for Nissa. After receiving the picture of Nissa, I had Claude take one of me to send to Todd and Nissa. So, Nissa's picture first and mine second.
Monday, March 29th, Katelyn posted a cute picture of Emelia reading a book about puppies. She was rockin' the head band this day. Emelia loves little critters and I believe puppies are one of her favorites.
Tuesday, March 30th, Raelyn finished reading her 300th book. So happy to get yet another book for her collection.
Wednesday, March 31st, my grandson, Hayden, knowing my love of turtles, sent me this adorable picture. Thank you Hayden!
Thursday, April 1st, was April Fool's Day. To make sure it felt like April Fool's Day, we had a light bit of snow fall in Sadieville. Look closely. There really are snowflakes in the pictures.
Saturday, April 3rd, I was delighted to see light shining through the bathroom window onto my 2016 poinsettia. The light and the bright red were simply gorgeous. I love when the poinsettia decide to turn red on its leaves.
And that day the Ropers got to enjoy their back yard. Katelyn got this great family picture of them. How fun to finally be warm enough in Michigan to enjoy being outside in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment