Saturday, February 28, 2009

Silly Blampa...

We are creatures of habits we make for ourselves. I like to begin my morning by waddling downstairs to my computer, checking eMails, doing the daily jigsaw puzzle on my home page, then reading the blog updates. Then I waddle back upstairs for breakfast, vitamins, calcium, etc. That is my favorite way to being my morning. I'm usually up before my dear hubby so that when I get back upstairs he is in his office checking his eMails. This morning however as I waddled up the stairs I heard dishes clattering in the kitchen. I went through the dining room to the kitchen and found no one there. I muttered something like, "Where are you? I heard noise." and it was way too quiet. So I tip-toed around the end of the kitchen counter to the living room and what did I find...My over-grown boy of a hubby with shoulders scrunched up trying to tip-toe around to the dining room to surprise or scare me, one or the other, you pick. I just stood there at the wall that separates the kitchen from the living room and watched him for a few seconds before he turned around and realized I was on to his game. We both laughed at the silliness of the situation. My golly, I'm 58 and he is 59 and he is trying to play (by his own admission) hide-and-seek with me. See there kids, even if you get older in years and physical being, there is still a lot of kid in these old bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment