Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Girl Can Cheer...

Last night we visited the Marx family in LaGrange to watch Bailey do cheer leading for Oldham County High School. She did this last year and totally enjoyed it. So she was enrolled again for this year's camp. And...she totally enjoyed it again.

It really is fun to watch the expressions on the little one's faces as they go through their events. It was harder to get pictures of Bailey this year because there were more people and they seemed to walk right in front of me when taking a picture. I'm going to make me a big sign to wear on my clothes that says something like "Grandmother taking photos. You are required to stay at least 4 feet away at all time!!"  I think that would do it.

Bailey found me taking pictures at one point and waved. Can't believe our girl is getting so grown up.
I caught this picture and it puzzles me. All the little girls gathered closer to the bleacher area. If you look closely at the picture you will see most of them with their cheeks puffed up. What is that all about? I really don't know but it is cute.
Then there are a few of Bailey doing the cheering thing.
And, lastly, proof that cheer leading can just be exhausting.
I did manage to get a cute video clip of the final dance they did with the cheerleaders but I shall not post it here. 

The girl is confident and really enjoys cheering and dancing. Such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment