Sunday, December 27, 2020

50th Anniversary Complete...

One of the things Claude really wanted to do was have a really good picture taken of the two of us on our 50th Anniversary. I fell and had to have my three front teeth removed in August 2019. I asked Claude if we could wait on the picture until after I had my new implant bridge in place. He understood and we waited. Then Covid-19 hit and that stopped a lot of things. In July of 2020, I finally had my implant bridge in my mouth. Claude had already spoken with Melanie Maurer, a friend from Church who is an excellent photographer. This was in 2019. She was happy to take our pictures and asked us to call her secretary to set it up. We had not done this with the teeth and Covid-19. I received a notice on Facebook that Melanie was doing Mini-sessions at Shaker Village on October 3, 2020. Claude and I were driving somewhere. I asked him if he was okay with me setting this up. I did it all from my cell phone as we drove. 

One October 3, 2020 we met Melanie at Shaker Village. We followed her instructions and she took pictures of us. We received the thumbnails of the pictures she took and replied with the ones we wanted in the sizes we wanted. Melanie had them to us in time to give a Christmas presents to our family. I have not posted these pictures so it would not spoil the surprise for our family. Now that Christmas has happened, I can post these pictures. 
The last picture is the one we gave to family. 

Claude and I would highly recommend Melanie Maurer Photography. She is such a good person and gently guides you to where to need to be and how you need to stand and what will make a natural picture. She is out of Lexington, Kentucky. We are truly happy with our pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment