Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Moment of Gratitude...

This afternoon Claude and I went into Georgetown. We met Papa at our favorite Mexican restaurant and I had a big dinner of shrimp quesadilla and rice. Yum!! Tomorrow is an all clear liquid diet so I truly enjoyed the splurge. Then Claude and I drove to Papa's apartment and they gave me a priesthood blessing. I do not ask for a blessing as often as I probably should. But I wanted to close my blogging tonight with an expression of gratitude for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And for the priesthood which Claude and Papa hold and the opportunity it affords me to receive a blessing of strengthen and comfort. My husband has a great gift of the Spirit and that is the blessings he gives. I go into the next few days with a feeling of peace, knowing I am a loved daughter of my Heavenly Father, with a mission to perform while on this earth, and an assurance that my life will be preserved to accomplish what the Lord desires of me. Thank you Claude and Papa for this blessing. Thank you to my wonderful children for their love and support even from miles away. I am richly blessed and just needed to express it to my family. I love you all very much.

1 comment: