Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mini Magic...

After our lunch and competition for the Georgetown-Scott County Senior Center, we headed to LaGrange. We enjoyed playing with the Mini Marx's at their home and at the local park on Saturday.
We had a lot of fun with the Mini's.

They were given the Nook that Katelyn gave me to give to Papa. Papa tried twice to use it but he just got frustrated. So the Nook was given to Andie to use and to allow the Mini's to use as she saw fit. Hayden asked about having the Wizard of Oz put on the Nook. I checked just before we left and found it for $2.00. It was a complete set of 14 books. I didn't know there was more than one book. I asked Hayden if he wanted that and told him I would pay the $2.00. He was one very, very happy boy. So nice that he is that excited about reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment