Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Mini's Pictures...

Every now and then a school picture just captures a wonderful moment-in-time.  Often they are just posed pictures but once in a while, a bit of personality shows through.  This year's school pictures for our youngest grandmonsters are that moment in time.  

Hayden, at least in my view, has always liked to know the rules and follow the rules.  He tries to do what is asked and this is one of those moments.  His expression is just delightful to me.  Yes, I can smile for this picture.. Yes, I understand it is something that will be kept for years to come.  I'll do this and then I can get back to others things I want to do.  Love this little man.
Bailey is just over the top with enjoying life.  She told me she asked for this particular background.  Yep, she knows her mind and has no hesitation helping others understand how things in her world should be. She knows how to make that grin even as the teeth are changing at her age.  She is a force of nature and happy with herself.  That is a good thing.
When the kids gave us these pictures at Thanksgiving, Hayden also gave us this thank you note and picture from his 10th birthday.  He loves playing with fonts and things on the computer as he types stories.  This note is a huge reflection of that love of the right type-face for whatever project he is doing.  I am also grateful Andie is teaching him to remember to say thank you.
 
Love my grandmonsters.  Can't believe they are this old already.  Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment