Saturday, May 30, 2015

Theater Anyone???

We hurried back from West Virginia for two reasons.  The place we kenneled Tiny closed at noon and, if you weren't there before that, your pet could not be picked up until Monday.  Also, Miss Bailey has been taking an acting class and her performance was Saturday, May 23rd at 1:30pm.  If we got Papa and Tiny home in time, we might just have enough time to get to LaGrange to watch our youngest grandmonster perform.

I'm happy to report the stars all fell into alignment and the biorhythms were on track and all our karma must have been just right because we got all done and to LaGrange before the appointed hour.

Hayden sat between Claude and me and I let him use my camera to take pictures of his little sister performing.  I particularly like this one.
The play was 'The Magic Schoolhouse'.  Bailey did great.  However, there were no microphones on the children so we really couldn't hear most of what was said.  At one point Hayden leaned over to me and said, "I can't understand what is happening."  I just told him I couldn't either but we were here to support Bailey and that was the most important part. He understood and was fine.

He took video. I took pictures and video.  The play was a rousing success even though we have no clue about the plot.  

Hayden brought flowers for Bailey.  She was so very happy to get them.  Andie, Bailey's mom, had blond hair.  But I see lots of Andie as a little girl in Miss Bailey in this picture.
After the performance, we all went to Dairy Queen for an ice cream treat to celebrate the successful completion of the class and Bailey's performance.  While there I gave Andie this back cleaning thing for the shower.  Bonnie sent it home with Claude when he visited her in Utah.  We thought the Mini's might like it at their home.  Clearly Hayden, thinks it is a great item even when not in the shower!!  
We returned home after the Dairy Queen adventure.  It is so nice to live close enough to get to these things and watch the Mini's growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment