Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Facebook | Sandi Christensen

Today my sweet hubby sent me an eMail that 'invited' me to join him on Facebook. Now...my hubby doesn't read my blog so I'm a little confused as to why he would start on Facebook. I run up the stairs to inquire as to this new found interest of his. It turns out that his high school friends are all doing a Facebook thing so he joined in. Okay, you process as I did... So I came back downstairs and created my Facebook account and rapidly began clicking on all the people I knew. Little did I know I was going to get an eMail for each of these people. Ah but we 'live and learn'. And my compulsive nature means I need to check each one's profile and see pictures of friends I haven't seen in years. So I'm off on a new bit of my journey to learn the world of Facebook. Any pointers or suggestions...any...??? At the time I was actually unsubscribing to lots of regular eMail things I get so that my mailbox wouldn't fill so much when we go to Hawaii. I'm sure the eMails will settle down once I've received all the acceptances. What an interesting thing this computer of mine. It sure opens up worlds of stuff. Facebook Sandi Christensen

1 comment:

  1. 'And behold, the angel opened an eighth seal, and I saw a yellow horse, and he that rode on him was Colonel, and Facebook followed with him.'

    Have fun on Facebook. I hear it's great times. Sincere hopes you don't abandon, over time, this beautiful and distinct blog you've developed.

    ReplyDelete