Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Explanation...

It would seem I filled my limit in the freebie picture department with my Blog. I had my Christmas blog entry almost done when I met this limit. It was very late at night. I determined to follow Scarlett O'Hara's example..."I can't think about this tonight, I'll think about this tomorrow." (Read that with your best Southern accent.)

The next day I tried again and read all the little print to figure out how to purchase more memory for my pictures to be stored in. I followed the steps and it wouldn't take my credit card. Very frustrating. Especially when I used my card right after that and it worked just fine.

Anyway, it wouldn't work and I had things to do besides fight this process. We were taking a trip to Las Vegas followed immediately by a trip to Albany, New York.

When we returned home, I tried again and finally got the software to take the silly card. It take 24 hours for them to process the request. Tonight it finally made it through that process. I've posted the Christmas blog...now on to my New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment