Thursday, November 29, 2012

Loving Thoughts...

I have a reading center in my bathroom...Okay, tell me that each of you do not have some system for reading in your bathroom also. I mean really!

When my husband finishes reading the Church News and Mormon Times that come each week, he knows they should be placed on this little table for me to read at my leisure. He also places the AARP magazine and newletter that come regularly. In addition, I keep a book to read that can just be picked up and a few paragraphs read. I also usually keep a Sudoku book there.

In the last couple of months, I purchased a Mathdoku book to challenge my mind a bit. I'm slowly, very slowly, making my way through it. I almost tossed the thing out but determined I really needed to try my mind at this. The five square ones I was beginning to get better at and then they started giving me 6 square ones. Yike!!  Amazing what adding one more number to the possibilities can do to your strategies.

The other day I went to my reading center in my bathroom and happened to notice my Mathdoku book turned so the front was facing down and the back cover was exposed. The back cover had a blank Mathdoku puzzle on it. This is what I found written in the puzzle.
Now if that just isn't the sweetest thing. My Big Guy never said a word. Just left me a wonderful note. Love this man!!! The Math works for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment