Friday, January 17, 2014

Crafty Lady...

Each month I make a little treat for the ladies in our Countryside Homemakers Club. It is just a little something, not a big thing. 

This summer I perused the Dollar Store to get ideas and found little things.  There are 14 of us and that means 14 items each month September through May.  This summer I found 5 clips for a dollar.  I purchased 3 cards of clips for $3 and determined I would figure out how to give them later.

While recuperating from my Tuesday adventures, I searched in Pinterest for quotes about organizing things.  I saved some to a Word document for later use. 

This morning I made little cards for the clips to be attached to.  I had a picture I took of a tablet Claude has in his office.  It is a "To Don't List".  That is one one side of the card.  The other side of the card has two of my favorites from the organizing quotes I found Tuesday.  The first quote reads, "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." by William Morris.  The second reads, "Organizing is what you do before you do something so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." by A. A. Milne.

I think they turned out really cute and I am feeling good about this little jester for March's meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment