Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baileyisms...

While the Mini's were here Bailey happily used my cell phone. Andie taught her how to use the voice recorder to send texts. She was very happy sending texts to me and her mom that she recorded, not that she typed.  Auto correct is deadly even when you type but it can be more so when you use the voice recorder. 

As they prepared to leave LaGrange Bailey had Andie's cell phone and sent me these messages:
  • D we heard your message and we are coming to chat today. It is Bailey I love you the best the best. Lead (little emoticon that looks like a space man's head grinning). at.
  • You said that wrong know if config you said yeah wrong shut down I didn't say shut down grandma I said grandma (emoticon) I said (emoticon) a play smiley smiley smiley.
They got to Georgetown and picked up Papa. Then Bailey sent these voice texts:
  • Mom's in the side you will find a video. That you are the best.
  • STOP IT NOW MOST MOM. THANKS BABY BUT I'M YOUR NOT BAILEY.
  • Thanks Todd night at your house to myself that is the best songs of all-time low and high school tomorrow morning we can see if you are smiling.
After arriving at our home, Bailey found my voice recording ability on my phone and these are voice texts she sent:
  • Just finished eating dinner now for the last night of the word Out for you! Claude Christensen tomorrow morning? Michele Bachmann.
  • Please share your family. Thank goodness for you.
  • (Picture of our family room) Nsgd ydgwh Schafer Foxx to the 30st run ethnic and training trying it was just grand theft years that we should be okay tgey Tate years that type ywyetwyyyt and writ target x zdf bbc.co Eva Asia xhazgxsg A BBC crab - Zzzzzzz.
  • Quip qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm. Thank goodness for you to understand if he said on Wednesday night to work with you well kiss on Facebook. Thank you.
  • Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch Smooch quality and qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.
  • I just wanted to offer a wonderful birthday dinner yummy to you?
While I don't understand even half of these entries, I appreciate the learning curve.

As I cleaned up after the Mini's left, I found this on my kitchen counter:
I quickly sent an eMail to Andie titled 'Bailey is learning'. Andie's response:  A ha! She is practically ready to make her own grid, a proud day indeed!

Then I had to send one to Laura, my dear friend who teases me about my lists.  I titled it 'Bailey has my genes!!!'  Laura's response was 
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP.....(well, you get the picture!!!)  Too funny! What a little 'lister' she is! 
That's why You da boss O-Be-Wise!!!  you're a natural leader!!!!!!!

Children do provide us with lots of cheer.  Especially grandmonsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment