Friday, July 31, 2015

I Have Arrived!! Part 2...

Claude gave me a lovely present for my birthday. When he pressure washed the house, the old swing from my parents disintegrated. He looked at trying to repair it. I told him not to worry, it had served me well. So my Big Guy got on-line and ordered us a new swing for the back porch. He installed it on my birthday. 


I asked Claude if he would take a picture of me on the swing. But first I wanted to take a selfie of us. We just don't do that at all. We are not good at it either. So Claude, who is definitely not the picture taker in our family but has the longer arm, held up my cell phone and took this picture of the two of us in the new swing.

Then he set to work trying to get one of me. I really wanted one of me looking down the hill. He got two good ones looking straight at me one the swing. Then he got this one of me looking down the hill. 

So many memories in the other swing. Now we can start a new tradition with our own porch swing.  A truly delightful moment for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment