Wednesday, February 13, 2019

49 Years and Counting...

Today is Claude and my 49th anniversary. I thought I would just Blog what we each posted on our Facebook pages. 

Claude got to Facebook before me and this was his post:

"If I had a nickel for every great year of marriage, I'd have 49 nickels in this jar. I do. Happy 49th to my beautiful bride Sandi. I don't mind the thorns if you're the rose..."

Image may contain: flower, plant and nature
This was my post to Facebook:

"Our grandson, Hayden, took this picture of Claude and me. It shows how happy I am to have spent the last 49 years with my Big Guy. He leaves me with little reminders of how much he loves me. We are truly two happy people growing old gracefully together and looking forward to an eternity of shared joy. Happy Anniversary Claude Christensen!! I am grateful my life journey has been and will continue to be with you."
Image may contain: 2 people, including Claude Christensen, people smiling, tree, sky, outdoor and closeup
No photo description available.
No photo description available.
Image may contain: one or more people, eyeglasses and closeup
Tonight we will enjoy a nice dinner together. I am happy we are a couple. Looking forward to many more years with this Big Guy Clauda!

No comments:

Post a Comment