Sunday, August 16, 2009

And the Beat Goes On...(I did love Sonny and Cher!)...

Lest one think that music comes to my children from only one grandfather...I give you Evan the Music Man. My father-in-law passed away several years ago but he had a beautiful singing voice and his musical instrument was the saw. This is a picture of him in his living room in Thatcher, Utah playing his saw. I believe this precious instrument was passed to Jake.
Evan and Bonnie both sang a lot together. They have a piano in their home still and at one point Bonnie had an organ in the living room as well. Their 6 kids all did something with music to varying degrees. So there you have it, my kids came by any musical interest and talent because both parents came with music in their veins from their parents who sang, played, and truly enjoyed all kinds of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment