Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Puzzling Thought...

Just about every morning I awake and head to my sewing/craft/computer room in the basement. I check my eMails, read the blog entries made since the day before and then enjoying making the daily jigsaw puzzle that comes on my AT&T/Yahoo main page. I'm a compulsive person when it comes to jigsaw puzzles. I make one physical one each year at Christmas. I try to find a really hard one and just work at it until it is finished. I was so happy when they added this feature to what was the old Bellsouth main page. This allowed me to make a littler puzzle each day. When you finish making the puzzle the name of what the picture is about is displayed over the picture. Usually you can guess what you are working one as the puzzle progresses. Today I was pretty sure it was a big oil storage container. Sure enough as I got closer I was positive that was what it was. When I finished I looked at the name they gave it. I found myself alone and laughing out loud when I read, "Who really wants a photo of this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment