Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Front Porch Musings...

Friday, May 31st found Claude and I enjoying the blessing of country living while retired. Make no mistake, this doesn't happen as often as it should. So, when it does, it is an amazingly wonderful experience. There was a good breeze which only made it even more pleasant.

Soon there was a turkey buzzard flying overhead. At one point it really came right over the front porch. It was at that point I told Claude I was heading inside for my camera. Of course, when I got back outside the turkey buzzard was gone.

We continued to sit and enjoy the breeze and our beautiful front yard. I strolled around to the center front flower bed and took these pictures of my remaining peonies.
I sat for a bit longer with Claude. Then the turkey buzzard returned.
It was decidely a grand start to the day. So blessed to live in this lovely spot of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment