Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2014 Lincoln Day Dinner...

Saturday, May 10th, found Claude and me at the Conference Center on Georgetown College's campus. Every year the Republican party holds a Lincoln Day Dinner.  Every year we attend.  This year, since Claude is a candidate for Magistrate, he was invited to set up a half table display to promote his campaign. 

Claude asked me to help and I went into Relief Society mode.  This is the women's organization at church and we are always teased for our need to decorate the table and provide a handout when we teach lessons.

This is a picture of our handsome candidate, Claude Jay Christensen, and his half a banquet table display. We were looking good.  Clearly the best one on our row!!
This was a fun way to support Claude in his campaign.  And, I got to use my 'Time Out for Women' tote to carry all this stuff to the conference center.

No comments:

Post a Comment