Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day...

Sunday, May 11th, was Mother's Day.

These were pictures I posted on Facebook of my Mother and me.
 
My daughter posted this lovely picture and I laughed.
I don't know how often I will do something and say to Papa, that was my Mother coming out in me!!  We both get a good chuckle.  He is sure I am just like my mom and he is probably very accurate with that statement.

Claude went to Church with me on Mother's Day.  Since he is gone so much, I introduced him as my investigator.  Bishop asked him why I had no corsage.  I assured the Bishop I did not ask for or want a corsage or any gift.  Just is not necessary from my hubby.  We had a lovely lunch together, I was able to visit with Papa and all my kids called me.  What more could a mother ask for?  It was a good Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment