Friday, January 1, 2016

Ending and Beginning...

We continued our much loved New Year's Eve tradition of watching all three Lord of the Rings movies back to back. With one little change. Instead of beginning these three hour long movies at 6pm, we started them at 3pm. Well, 3:10pm actually. This meant we would be through all three closer to midnight. Claude made us big salads for dinner and we ate those while we watched the first movie. We had shrimp, ribs, cookies, Hawaiian rolls, and chips to keep us going through the rest of the movies. I finished a crochet project. We were in bed by 1am. 

Today I woke up to the most interesting cloud formation over Sadieville. I'm not sure what kind of clouds these were but they were beautiful and amazing. I took video of the entire sky just because it was so fascinating. A beautiful way to start 2016.
And today Claude and I have worked on things we wanted to accomplish. Claude is making Jake's Christmas gift, a shoe rack to go by his front door in his new apartment. I'm working on pictures and catching up on my Blog. It has been a good day. I can hear my hubby working in the kitchen upstairs and know I'll soon be called up for left over soup. 

2016 is starting out great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment