Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Request for Great Gramma...

Received a text from our Katelyn Friday. It seems Raelyn loves the afghans I made for Katelyn and Drew. She seems to have taken them over and wants them to go to sleep. Katelyn and Drew want to use them also. Katelyn's solution to this dilemma...ask me to crochet a foot square piece with holes (translated that means loosely crocheted granny square). I assured her I could do that and I had yarn left over from the really nice bear afghan I made for Raelyn. She was happy. 

This was the project I worked on this weekend. I ended up making one that about about a foot square. The other is really a baby blanket size because I used all the left over yarn.
I have texted this picture to Katelyn. She pronounced them good. I told Jake what I was doing and he assured me Raelyn will decide she still wants to sleep with theirs and Katelyn and Drew will be using Raelyn's!! Silly family.

No comments:

Post a Comment