Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tidbits...

Here are some random things that I find interesting in life...

September 8th, I took this picture for the Mini's as Claude drove us in to Georgetown to get my new tire. The Toyota Plant in Georgetown has expanded and is continuing to do so. This necessitated the addition of an interchange to handle all the traffic, especially during rush hours. They have been putting the bridge part over I-75. This is the bridge spans in place with no road on top. It is fascinating to watch, even though I am almost positive I picked up the nail along this stretch of highway that gave me the slow leak and need to buy a new tire. This interchange will not give us an interchange at mile marking 125, 126, 127 and 129. Not bad for a town the size of Georgetown. Hope it doesn't cause more congestion.
September 9th, while reading my Ensign for September, I came across this C.S. Lewis quote that I loved. "Pride gets no pleasure out of having something, only in having more of it than the next man."

September 8th, Claude detailed my car. I ran it through a car wash the day prior. So when I got into my car September 9th, it was like stepping into a brand new car. It was such a nice thing for him to do for me. I keep my car cleaned out of junk and stuff, but I am truly not good at the vacuuming and cleaning the inside. This was a most pleasant treat.

September 11th, I noticed something shiny in the morning on the deck as I walked past our living room windows. I paused and realized the spiders had a very, very busy night. I count at least 5 spider webs. 
While purchasing Papa's groceries yesterday, I went to pick up bananas. The man really eats the bananas lately. But that is a good thing. I digress...When I went to the banana counter, I saw this cute thing dancing around on the floor as the air moved it along.
It is a balloon. I wanted Bailey to see this so I took a picture. Such a cute balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment