Sunday, April 1, 2018

Crafting...

Busy hands keep one out of trouble...hopefully. It is also helpful for those of us who have a very hard time just sitting still. 

I needed to add a baby afghan for a little boy to my on hand items for just in case. I started this afghan while watching the Mini's. Bailey loved this pattern. It is a spider web pattern. I think it turned out really cute. 
I'm working on Nissa's table cloth. It was going to be surprise but I am happy it is not now a surprise. Now, when I finish a row, I send her a picture and tell her one row down and 13 more to go or two rows down and 12 more to go. She is enjoying watching the progress.  
Working on a wreath but it isn't finished and isn't going like I thought it would. Need to think of how to proceed with it. Will not give up on it but will probably undo it and start again. Ah, the memories of me sewing something or crocheting something and it not being as my dear Mother felt it should be. She would have me rip it out and re-do the work until it was right. Can't get past that habit. But, I do believe it is a good habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment