Sunday, August 20, 2023

Changing Formats...

I have determined I am going to give a try to keeping my journal in a more private fashion. It has been good for me to do this Blog to actually make a journal. I have tried before but, until I started this one, I was never successful. I believe journaling is more a part of me now and I will keep it up. 

I started this Blog in October 2008. It has contained my experiences as a wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, friend, and all the other pieces of my life. If anything was too personal, I have always kept that record separate from this Blog. 

I have shared travels. I will probably continue to do that. I believe those entries are helpful if someone searches and wants to know what to expect on a trip. 

I looked at the stats on this Blog. The majority of my viewers are from Singapore. I don't even know anyone in Singapore and have never been there. I have 1678 Blog entries. Wow. 

So, I leave this page and let you know I will use it for travel experiences for now. If I find that I really should come back to this format for keeping my journal, I will do that. But, for now, I am going to journal in a more private fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment