Friday, January 15, 2010

Now That's Just Silly...

Oh for a camera...I'll never describe this as funny as it was to me and then to Claude, but I'll give it a try just because I want to keep the memory. This morning Claude had a meeting to go to in Lexington. He needed to leave the house by 8am to get there on time. He quietly got up and got his shower so I could sleep a little longer. I officially gave in and stirred just before time for him to leave. I rolled over and said something to Claude as he was finished buttoning the sleeves on his shirt. I can't even remember what it was. Then this Big Guy of mine took his two pointer fingers and held out his arms just a bit and said, while pointing repeatedly at the ground with those two pointer fingers, "I'm down with that!" It was just toooooooo funny. Claude and I could NEVER be accused of being 'hip' or whatever you say today. See, I can't even say it right for today. Maybe he thinks Sadieville is 'the hood'. I don't know but I just laughed out loud and said, "Oh to have had a camera right now!" I got up and headed to the kitchen for some chocolate milk and a bagel with my vitamin and calcium. As Claude was leaving the kitchen to go to the garage he reviewed something I wanted him to pick up while in town. Then he said something to me about it and I quickly said, "I'm down with that!" I could see his shoulders shake with a laugh as he left the room. Such silliness for two old people! And such a fun start to my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment