Sunday, September 9, 2012

Randomness...

While driving home from Owingsville today, we were behind this car.
This back window has been taped on at least twice. There is a hole in this sheer plastic. My poor hubby was aghast. It will be a long, cold winter driving that without, at minimum, some tougher plastic on there.
These pictures are just a statement of the difference between me and another of the homemakers in our group. We both thought to bring bags in which people could carry their purchases. The bag full of neatly folded bags is NOT mine. My bag, on the right, is just stuffed full of bags. Just humor at the difference in how we all operate. I laughed out loud when I saw these bags and had to keep a photo history of this moment.
I pulled through Sonic to get a soda while out on a hot day running a few errands. This is the new sign at Sonic after you pick up your to go items at the drive-up window. If you aren't familiar with Sonic, their service is done by carhops on roller skates. Cute sign.
 
And that is 'randomness' for this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment