Saturday, January 5, 2013

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream...

Okay, I just checked the Internet and learned the catchy title I selected for this Blog entry is from Hamlet's soliloquy which begins, "To be or not to be" and occurs in the play as he ponders suicide after learning his uncle killed his father and then married his mother. Geez!!!

Let it be known, I'm using this catchy phrase because I thought it fit my father in this picture. However, my father was NOT pondering suicide so that has absolutely NO bearing on the feeling behind this picture. There...that stated...here is the picture.
Papa joined us for an afternoon and dinner. I was sitting on the loveseat and noticed he quit talking for a bit. I found him sleeping with his faithful little companion, Tiny. I'm sure the two of them strike this pose a lot in their apartment. We had a wonderful afternoon and enjoyed a grand roast beast dinner prepared by the Big C. 

Let it also be known that upon looking at the picture on my cell phone, I realized where I left my soda. Can you find it? I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment