Friday, March 18, 2016

Just Too Cute...

My hubby came home the other day and left me a gift on the breakfast table. It was a turtle. I love the word 'turtle' and have a little collection of all kinds of turtles all over the house.

When I found this turtle, I asked him if he knew I already had one just like it that was smaller. He did not remember that. I assured him our little Bailey was going to have a fit when she saw these two turtles together. Bailey loves to play with all the stuffed animals I have collected. 

I grabbed my cell phone and took this picture of a mommy and baby turtle together. Then I eMailed it to our Bailey. She was really happy with the picture. 

They will come while the kids have Spring Break in a few weeks. I do believe these little cuties will be part of her what Miss Bailey carries around while they visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment