Saturday, March 24, 2018

Back Again...

Sometimes I get really frustrated with myself when I don't keep on top of my Blog. Sometimes I think I should just not do it anymore. I mean really, who reads it. But it is the closest I have come to keeping a journal of my life and so I continue. Frustration and all. 

Which brings us to a snowy Saturday afternoon. I am home all day. I told Papa yesterday they expected the roads to be bad and I was just going to stay home for the day and would see him on Sunday. He appreciates the daily visits for several hours but he totally understands the concerns of driving on bad roads. So, since I knew I would be home all day today, I have tried to make the most of precious time at home. An entire day of it! 

So far I have done my treadmill walk and arm exercises. Prepared two Institute lessons. And will now get my Blog caught up. That requires getting pictures in order and making a list of what has happened since I last posted a Blog entry. Feels good to get this done. 

Lest one think I am constantly a negative individual, I post this picture of my 2015 Christmas poinsettia in our bathroom. We have had enough cloudy and darker days until it decided to turn red again. This little plant amazes me. I delight it that pop of red color every time I see it. It is a bright spot no matter what. 
Now...on to record a few more Blog entries of happenings in this ladies life.

No comments:

Post a Comment