Sunday, May 13, 2018

Spring Finally Came...

Came home on April 19th and finally saw real-for-sure Spring in our neighborhood. It felt so good I paused and walked around the yard to take a few pictures.

First, as I drove into our little subdivision, I saw the resident crane in the creek. Now, if I stop and open my car door and walk to the edge of the bridge to get a really good shot, the crane will definitely fly away. Trust me. Lived here almost 14 years and it has happened every time. So, this time I just pulled up to the side of the road, rolled my window down a bit and managed to get a picture. I just find cranes fascinating. He flew away and I tried to get a quick video but it really didn't turn out well. So I am happy to have a picture of our resident crane.
After pulling into the garage, I pulled out my cell phone and strolled a bit in our yard. Enjoy these pretty flowers. They give one hope!
It finally felt official. We have had some unseasonably cool nights but Spring did make its appearance. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment