Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day...

Today I have...
  • Done my laundry
  • Done my ironing
  • Picked pears
  • Filled the dehydrator with its first load of pears
  • Done Papa's laundry
  • Cut Papa's hair
  • Planned the music to sing with Papa at the nursing home on Wednesday
  • Spent 2 hours with Papa trying to type from a cassette tape and interview with his mother
  • Spent 1 hours editing files in my computer
  • Mended Claude's pants
  • Finished crocheting a dish cloth
  • Some other little stuff
I think I have labored enough this Labor Day. I'm going to take an antihistamine for my full-blown allergy issues and settled in for the evening. I'll have to because once I take the antihistamine I'll be falling asleep.

Do you think I understand the meaning of 'Labor Day'?

No comments:

Post a Comment