Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MIB - Man In Black...

I get the Groupon eMails for Lexington and Louisville. One came for a custom made suit. This was on Claude's bucket list. The Groupon made the cost half off. I approached Claude about the possibility of this being a great Christmas gift for him. He thought it was a great idea. I bought the Groupon.

Claude went to the tailor the beginning of November. The suit was to be finished before Christmas. That didn't happen. Then it was supposed to be done before our cruise in January. That didn't happen. After we got home Claude was finally able to go and have his final fitting. This last Sunday he wore his new suit for the first time.

This is what I saw as my hubby exited our bedroom into the living room and was my first view of my hubby in his new suit.
He is just sure he looks like MIB the movie.

Of course that necessitated me sending a quick eMail to our kids and son-in-laws. I got these responses back from them:

From Andie:  Very nice!  Bailey says he is "pretty as a horse".  teehee

From Jake:  Has he quoted Will Smith saying, "I make this look good" yet? Lookin' sharp.

From Michael:  Bobo wants to know why Pa is dressing up like him? (FYI...Bobo is the cat.)

We headed to Church and I kept watching to be sure Claude didn't put on the black sunglasses. I know he really, really wanted to do that.

The suit is beautiful and he loves wearing it. There will never be another but it is a fun thing for a once in a lifetime event.

No comments:

Post a Comment