Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review and Update of Last Post...

It has once again been a while since I Blogged. Such is life. No apologies, just fact.

After referring to my last Blog entry I felt I should bring my Blog up-to-date with the items in that post.

  1. Claude and I are still happily married...Yeah!!!
  2. Mimi is doing so much better overall. She has been a might perkier. Monday when I visited she just laughed at everything. Then put her head down for a quick nap. Then awoke to laugh again.
  3. The curtains arrived. They are ironed and hanging in the windows. The previous curtains were a mite more subdued because they were the same color as the curtains on the living room windows and the door to the deck from the living room. Now my breakfast room curtains are white and they stand out a lot more. But they fit perfectly and we are very happy with them.
There you have it. A short first post just to finalize the things in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment