Monday, February 13, 2012

Times Are a Changing...

Claude picked me up Friday at CVS Pharmacy. Then we headed to Frankfort to find something fun for lunch. Our choice was Chili's.

We were shown to a booth. I noticed something a little different at our table. Then I realized there was one at all the other tables.
It is a 'kiosk'. One for each table.

I decided what I would eat faster than Claude and began to play. You could go through the menu, you could view specials of the day, you could order things to eat. We didn't have to do that because we still had a server. There were even games you could play but you had to pay a dollar to play them. Then, when your meal was complete, you could check you bill and pay through the kiosk.

Amazing...another way to keep us from interacting as people and letting us use more electronics. And...since this is the cold and flu season...I believe this is another surface to spread germs for more colds and flu because I bet that is a surface they don't wipe down very regularly. Geez!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment