Saturday, June 15, 2019

That Roper Family...

Living far from family used to be much harder than it is today. With Facebook and Messaging and eMail right at my fingertips, I am able to receive lots of updates and pictures about family. These are some of the Roper Family antics.

On June 1st Katelyn posted these fun pictures of Raelyn with her BFF. He had a ball game that day that they went to watch. Katelyn said Raelyn was on the sidelines yelling, "Go Elliott, Go Elliot!!" They are just cute together. 
June 2nd found the Ropers at Daddy Ice. Drew plays hockey. The family go with him and totally enjoy this time. Emelia is in the first picture learning about Daddy Ice. Raelyn and Drew are in the second picture. Raelyn is a definite fan of ice hockey. I am personally very happy his uniform is purple!!
June 6th Raelyn got dressed in her purple t-shirt we gave her. The kid loves purple just like me. She has a Sandi gene in there somewhere for sure. She asked Katelyn to send GMa (great Ma since I am the great grandmother) a picture of her in her pretty purple shirt.  
Upon receiving the picture, I paused and sent Raelyn a picture of me in the purple t-shirt I was wearing that day. 
Katelyn then sent me a picture of Emelia covered in pink. Alas, I do not own pink right now. 
Since I couldn't reciprocate with a GMa in pink picture, I requested that Raelyn please give Emelia a kiss from me. 
That is the joy of pictures getting across the miles so very quickly. I remember having to wait till you finished a roll of film to get it developed. Then make copies. Then mail it snail mail to whomever. Very time consuming. I really like this instant stuff a lot more.

Yesterday, June 14th, Katelyn posted this picture of Raelyn. Our little one is now 3 years old and growing up very quickly. She is very camera friendly. 
Other than Emelia having two little holes in her heart and not gaining weight fast enough and have a funny squeek sound coming from her that is not right, Raelyn possibly needing speech therapy, Katelyn maybe needing her gall bladder removed and Drew having a shoulder injury from Daddy Ice, this family is doing great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment