Monday, September 30, 2019

And We're Walking...We're Walking...We're Walking...

Saturday, September 21st, was the Lexington Alzheimer's Walk. Claude and I participated again this year. This time it was held on the University of Kentucky Campus around and inside the football arena. Here are the pictures. My favorite is Claude give us a touchdown sign on the football field. Way to go Claude Jay!
After the walk, we went to Five Guys for lunch. They always post where they get the potatoes from. This was the sign. Can't believe the name of the farm!!
We enjoyed our burgers and then drove all the way home to Sadieville. When we got out of the Jeep I realized I did not have my purse. I quickly called Five Guys. Amazingly, they had my purse and had it locked in the back of the store! Hallelujah!! Claude drove me back to Lexington since my license was in my purse in Lexington. We drove the half hour back to Lexington and picked up my purse. 

Along the way home we saw this cute house on I-75.
After that very eventful morning, I was on the road back to Georgetown to visit Papa. Whew!! Life can be a real whirlwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment