Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Antics...

Two things strike me as funny this Christmas. Let's look at the pictures...
At some point on Saturday, we noticed this stash of stuffed animals in the crock pot on the kitchen counter.  I'm not sure but I'm guessing this is the product of Miss Bailey's antics.  She loves to carry lots of little things and stow them in interesting places. Do not worry, they were safely removed and placed elsewhere.  It does make for an interesting Christmas picture.

The next picture I took as I was picking up in preparation for this weekends company. I thought all was put back in its place to provide one more weekend of Christmas beauty. Imagine my amusement as I walked past my Christmas tree and noticed this item sticking out of the tree.
Look to the left of the ribbon garland. You will see the hilt and crossguard of a toy sword. I have pulled it out from the tree a little so that it shows up better. It was actually far enough in that it looked like a gold ornament was hanging there.  I honestly can't remember who put the sword there.  I'm guessing the sheath is in the tree and will be found when I actually take the decorations off.

I love my grandmonsters. They provide so much entertainment when they are actually in our home. Then the joy just continues to unfold after they leave and we find the little things they have left for us to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment