Thursday, December 8, 2011

Medieval and Biblical...

I posted on my Blog the other day about a sewing project for Miss Katelyn.

Tonight I'm diligently working on my Sunday School lesson about the Book of Revelation. My cell phone is by my side. It begins to vibrate and the little light at the top starts to blink. This means I have a new eMail message. I just let it blink until I finish my train of thought and note taking. Then I open it.

Sure enough I have a new eMail and this time it is from Nissa. She states she thought I might like to see a picture of Katelyn in her Medieval/Biblical attire. Attached is this picture:
Yeah!! Success!! It fits and the length is okay. Not too bad from 8 hours away.

Good luck with your college class Katelyn. And thank you to Nissa for knowing her mom wanted to see this.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very nice outfit. Very medieval and classy. And I love the color. I always have a thing with blue. :)

    -admin

    ReplyDelete