Friday, October 9, 2015

Walmart Could Be My Nemesis...

Facebook Post of October 6, 2015:

Walmart...you may drive me over the edge...

Yesterday I picked up a few groceries. That little container of blueberries I got for Claude's smoothies decided to pop open as I was putting it on the check-out counter. Every single blueberry rolled out of the container and all over the floor. The poor lady trying to sweep it up couldn't hardly catch the little critters.

Today I popped back in for a few things for Saturday's Chili Cook-off. Did not spill the blueberries I bought this time. Feeling good. Put the groceries in my trunk. Walked my cart to the cart container and pushed it in so it would connect with the others. Looked up to see there was no bar at the other end to stop them. Out came a renegade cart headed across the parking lot. Put this 65 year old body in gear and caught it before it hit a car.

I shall not go to Walmart tomorrow...just to be on the safe side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment