Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh Deer...

Monday evening as I stood in my kitchen making a few phone calls, I looked out my breakfast room window. When what to my wondering eyes should appear but 4 tiny reindeer. Actually, it was a mother for sure, two spotted fawns for sure and one that looked like a teenager. I'm guessing on the teenager but it seemed that way to me.
This is one of the spotted fawns.

And the next picture is the teenager. I was standing on the upper deck taking the pictures. The teenager kept looking up as the flash would go off. I loved this picture with its ears all perked funny.
It was one of those moments where living in the country gives you a little measure of joy. I just know if Bailey had been here she would have been ooooing and aaaahhhing over Bambi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment