Monday, October 27, 2008

Blogger: Sandi's Journey - Manage Posts

Blogger: Sandi's Journey - Manage Posts: "Monday, October 27, 2008 I spent time today making a 'montage' of our trip to Alaska. In May of this year Claude and I had our dream Alaska vacation with a cruise north from Vancouver, British Columbia to Whittier, Alaska. Then we road the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Fairbanks. I had an eMail from Andie with a link to a site on which her friend had a wonderful slide show of the kids in their Mom's Club thru the summer. I decided to open me an account and give it a try. Well, I got the 'montage'-slide show all done and was going to attach it to this posting. I can't quite figure how to do it. Sooo...I'll send that slide show out via eMail and you'll just have to look at it from there."

No comments:

Post a Comment