Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today I started this blog. My beginning entries are out-of-order but they should be better once I get into the hang of this blog stuff. I took Tiny back to Papa. Then headed to Lexington to the Salvation Army to deliver painted blocks. They were very happy to get these blocks. Then I purchased some fabric for a Christmas present and went to Walmart to pick up supplies for Georgetown Ward's enrichment night on Friday the 24th. The remainder of the evening was spent at the stake council meeting and stake welfare meeting. I tried to come home and get the computer stuff done from these meetings. However, my computer was saying CPU usage 3%. This is not much of a percentage for this type of action. So I spent a lot of time cleaning up and making my computer more servicable. I managed to get most of the computer work done and my thank-you notes written for Humanitarian Service Day and went to be at 1:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment