Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today I picked up and put my house in order after the mini-Marx's visit. Andie had put a lot of it away but I always sort and get stuff back some. Did my laundry and got things in order so I would be able to devote most of my time to the upcoming Humanitarian Service Day. I was walking down the stairs with Hayden's pod bed being drug behind me and some items in my hand. I made the landing just fine. I started down the last 3 steps into the basement and some how I tripped or slid or something. It happened so fast I don't know how it even happened. All I knew was I was on the floor with my right leg bent at the knee and my foot was screaming in pain. As tears filled my eyes, I slowly turned my leg so my foot was out in front of me and watched a lump swell on the top and side. I waited for a while and then decided to see if I could stand. I could but not put much weight on the foot. I had a brush burn on the top near the ankle. So I must have turned in backwards somehow. Fortunately the house was in order and I could limit my walking. I did not break it but the timing was just great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment