Monday, October 27, 2008

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today I had to go back to the dentist. I'm having a crown replaced and the first impressions the dentist took needed to be redone. So I started my morning at Dr. Clay's office. Claude dropped me off and headed to the Church to catch up on computer input for his home teaching lists. After the dentist, he picked me up and we had a great lunch at O'Charlie's. Claude then took me on a quest to find Pack 'n Play sheets. We didn't find them at Walmart or Kohl's. Then we dropped Claude off at the Scott County Republican Headquarters to man their desk from 1:30 to 5:30pm. I stopped at KMart and found the Pack 'n Play sheets. Yeah Gramma! I was able to run some errands and this week I did NOT loose my keys!! I'm improving! Then it was off to the nursing home to sing with Papa and visit Mimi. My poor mom had a cold and her eyes were swollen and red. She enjoyed us being with her. Dr. Weckman saw her and said it was just a cold and not to worry. Andie and kidlings met us at the Scott County Republican Headquarters and grampa took us to Cici's for a pizza dinner on the way home. The mini-Marx's ran us through our paces until time to get them to bed. Then Andie, Claude and I headed settled in for 'adult swim' by watching Criminal Minds & CSI: NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment