Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today, Laura Carter and Jessica, her daughter, and I headed to Owingsville for a visit. It was fun to ride and visit with Laura. I headed for home right after because I was very tired. Claude was still in Louisville and then he went to LaGrange to be grampa again. I curled up on the sofa in the basement and read my book and took a short nap. GREAT DAY!! It was a good think Claude was in LaGrange. They mini-Marx's had their flu shots the day before and were in need of some serious snuggling. That is right up Pa's alley. Andie was a little under-the-weather. So having the extra pair of hands to hold and play with the kids was great. Andie told he dad she was going to remember and have him over next year after the kids had their flu shots. Claude attended general priesthood meeting before coming home. It was great to finally be home together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment