Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Blog...

Realizing this will appear at the end of today's entries...I, nonetheless, begin with this Blog entry.

Blogging takes time, so to do it, you must 'take time' out of your schedule to spend the 'time' needed to write or type. Many a day it is just tooooo busy to Blog for any period of time. Other days you just are under the weather physically or emotionally and can't sum up the energy and direction needed to complete a Blog entry. I've experienced all of these situtations in the past week. Hence, I haven't Blogged in a while.

I have read the Blog entries from my family that I follow. I'm always happy when someone has made a new entry and I can read, and/or see pictures and/or video. They may have a link to something that I'm really interested in and needed a nudge to go read that item. I love finding out what is happening with my family.

Some have not Blogged in a while and I wonder if they miss my Blog entries, like I miss theirs, when I don't get them done regularly.  Then I usually chuckle I because I know can be very 'wordy' in my entries. Like, who really has time to read all that stuff I write anyway.

I'll keep Blogging, even if I get behind for whatever reason, because this is my journal of sorts. I hope my family keeps Blogging also.

So here I sit and I'll now make several entries of things that have happened over the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment