Friday, August 16, 2013

Oh, The Drama...

Things are as large as they appear...
Ignore the needed manicure. This is tonight's edition of my war with the yellow jackets. They may have scored one this time. 

As the night wears on my pointer finger keeps swelling. I can't bend it very far at all. The middle fingers is beginning to swell. I can feel strange sensations in my thumb beginning. And, for added drama, note the lump at the base of my pointer and middle fingers just raising up like it knows what in the world it is doing. Goodness.

I've taken an antihistamine. I've put anti-itch medicine on it. I've washed it in cool water. I've held it up to keep the blood flowing. I'm now going to sit with an ice cube on it and see if that helps. Oh, and I'm still taking an antibiotic for the root canal.

Hayden would say, "Ma is a mess!!

Again, Goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment