Friday, August 9, 2013

That Little Bird...

I started this Blog post from my cell phone last Sunday, August 4th.  I'll finish it today.

This morning while driving to an early meeting at the church, I saw a little bird walking across the road. As my car approached, I expected him to fly away. Nope, he just moved those short little legs faster and hurriedly walked across the road.

Suddenly I saw my self as that little bird. Life was the road. I just keep on hurrying as fast as my stubby little legs will carry me. I'm hurrying doing things I'm sure are important and worthwhile. Hopefully keeping up my quick little pace will accomplish good purposes and at the end of this road I'll feel good about what I have spent my precious time on.

Thanks little bird for causing me to pause and think a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment